At times prayer can seem like hard work or a bit of a mystery. At other times, it’s an encounter with the Living God. Wherever you are on the journey of faith, Life Source will encourage a discovery of new-found joy and delight in prayer for novices and old hands alike.
Ideal for Lent, cell or house groups, the course combines Bible study and discussion with a creative, hands-on exploration of five prayer patterns drawn from Christianity’s rich heritage. The interactive sessions explore:
- Source of life – prayer as relationship
- Source of joy – prayer as enjoying God
- Source of light – prayer as listening
- Source of wholeness – prayer as honesty
- Source of love – prayer as care
Each session contains enough material for 90 minutes and includes:
- Guidelines for group study, with full background notes for leaders
- Interactive activities
- Questions for discussion
- Multi-media ideas e.g. film and music
- Resources for worship
Each group member will need a copy of the book.