Contemporary style and extra value are combined in this popular clergy robe.
- Tailored in durable black Viva
- Bright gold piping and embroidered Latin Crosses
- Construction details include:
- Lined belled sleeves with deep cuffs
- Generously cut body with balanced machine fluting over shoulders and across back
- Right pocket slit
HOW TO MEASURE
Height: Fasten a measuring chart or tape to the wall and stand straight against the wall chart, with “Sunday” shoes on and heels against the wall. The back of the head should touch the chart. Have someone place a ruler on top of your head, parallel to the floor. Your total height minus 12 inches should be used as your height measurement.
Chest: With arms relaxed, measure around the fullest part of the chest, under the arms and across shoulder blades. The tape should be snug but not tight. Keep tape parallel to the floor.